How to Register
- Review your booth options.*
$1,995 / day - Wolfpack Red Booth
Includes 8' table (with cloth), 10' sq. area (with piping, draping, electrical hook-up, and wireless access).
We recommend bringing 3-5 representatives.$1,495 / day - Wolfpack White Booth
Includes 6' table (with cloth), 8' sq. area (with piping, draping, electrical hook-up, and wireless access).
We recommend bringing 2 representatives.
You'll also get: Breakfast, lunch, break service, common interview room, and optional pre-/post-interview scheduling through NC State's Career Development Center. If interested in interview scheduling, please contact NC State's Career Development Center. Proceeds support the Engineering Career Fair, student success, and professional development.
* If this registration fee precludes your team from participating, please call us at (919)515-3263 to discuss.
- Complete the Online Registration Form.
Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 employer registration will go live by April 15, 2017.Companies! Register early before we hit capacity. You can always cancel if you need to.
- Need interview or info session space on campus?
- More Information:
How to Pay Online
During Registration: You may pay by credit card on your registration form.
After Registration: You may pay by logging into your ePack account.
Paying online is quick and easy:
- Log in to ePack and select the Events tab (top right).
- Scroll down to the Engineering Career Fair you wish to pay for.
- Select Registered to see your team's original registration form.
- Select Modify.
- Select Next until you reach Payment Information. Change your payment to Credit Card.
- Enter card number, expiration date, and CVC fields.
- Select Submit Payment Information.
- Select Submit.
- Select Confirm.
Unfortunately, we cannot process refunds. However, if you cancel 30 days or more prior to the first day of the Engineering Career Fair, you can have your payment applied to a future Engineering Career Fair of your choosing.
To apply payment to a future career fair, please send email to email@example.com after registering online.